Friday, May 31, 2013

may's favorites

1. Finishing up at SUU! Sad to say goodbye, but now on to a new adventure.






































2. Visiting the Salt Lake Temple. Such a beautiful experience and such a gorgeous temple.






































3. Starting my job. I am a nanny for the cutest kids in the world! Only part-time so it's not much money, but it is so worth it when I go to work. They are seriously geniuses and absolutely adorable! Plus my job requires me to play and go to museums! No complaining here.

4. Sent my handsome little brother off to the MTC and then he heads to San Antonio. Gonna miss him!

































5. Weddings. So many weddings going on this month including two tonight! So exciting!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)