Tuesday, January 26, 2016

utah bucket list
























I have a list of adventures to go on and places to see while I'm living in Utah.
It's so easy to plan trips outside of your state but then forget the ones that are closest to you.
So I made a list of only Utah adventures so I can learn to appreciate where I live a little bit more!

1. Mystic Hot Springs
2. Snow Canyon
3. Zions
4. CanyonLands
5. Monument Valley
6. Arches
7. Paris River Canyon
8. Silver Lake
9. Ding Canyon
10. Mt. Timp
11. Coyote Gulch
12. The Wave
13. Lake Powell
14. Salt Flatts
15. Leeds
16. Capital Reef
17. Backpack Mount Loafer
18. Escalante
19. Antelope Island
20. Neon Canyon
21. Squaw Peak
22. Kanarraville Falls
23. Meadow Hot Springs
23. Goblin Valley
24. Coral Pink Sand Dunes
25. Kennecott Copper Mine
26. Bryce canyon
27. Bear Lake
28. Park City
29. Drive Alpine Loop in Fall
30. Homestead Crater

I know technically some of these are not in Utah, but they are close enough!
Have you done any one these?
What other things should I add to my list?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)