Thursday, January 7, 2016

1993































The year was 1993.
Wasn't I just a cutie?
Derek thinks I resemble Kevin from The Office.
Opinions?
I don't remember much of what I was doing back then cause I was not really able to make memories at 6 months.
But here are some exciting things that happened in 1993:
>Cost of a gallon of gas: $1.14 (this is exciting stuff alright?)
>Bill Clinton was president
>Beanie Babies are invented!!!!!! (I didn't collect those. I collected something a LOT more terrifying. Post to come.)
>Films: Jurassic Park, Mrs. Doubtfire, Sleepless in Seattle
>Popular Musicians: Snoop Doggy Dogg, Garth Brooks, Radiohead, Aerosmith, Madonna, Nirvana, Meatloaf
>First humans cloned
>Audrey Hepburn dies
>Derek turns 1. :)
Was this informative? Cute? All of the above?
I hope so.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)