Friday, January 29, 2016

healthy snacks

Since I'm mainly just going to school right now it is so easy to pack unhealthy snacks for while I'm out and about.
And also to munch on unhealthy things while I sit at home.
I try not to keep too many unhealthy things available so that it's not even an option.
However, I don't want to just go hungry because I JUST WANT A BROWNIE AND NOTHING ELSE!!!
So I keep a list of healthy snacks available so that when I'm feeling the hunger I can satiate it.


1. Hard Boiled Eggs
2. Cut up Fruits and Veggies
3. Rick Cakes (Plain with honey or seasoned flavors)
4. Granola and Yogurt
5. Turkey and cheese roll-ups
6. Celery and Peanut Butter
7. Pretzels
8. Sweet Potato Fries
9. Trail Mix
10. Toast with Peanut Butter or Butter and Cinnamon

But then there is also the stash of candy in the back of the pantry...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)