Saturday, January 16, 2016

twenty four

It was my honey boo boo's birthday!!!!
He is not quite an old man yet, but he feels like it.
We celebrated with family last night and will keep the celebrations going this weekend.
I hosted this little party and made the grub, tripling every recipe I had.
It was pretty good if I do say so myself, but the stress of hosting is a lot.
I may have to take a year off!
Regardless, I'm so happy that we could celebrate the man that cooks me steak, introduces me to weird things, tickles me far too often, makes me laugh all the time, works so hard everyday so that I can go to school, and always thinks of me.
Also, it looks like the little boy by the cake belongs to us, but....he doesn't.
He just really likes cake.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)