Friday, January 8, 2016

fitness bag
























I've started going to the gym in the mornings, before work or errands.
And I always feel so disgusting afterwards because I don't have everything that I need.
So I decided to put it all together in a small bag that I can grab before I go.
Now, instead of grabbing my purse full-of-crap before I run to the gym, I can now grab this little pouch that has everything that I need.
It has face towelettes so that I can rid myself of sweat before I go out into the public.
I also have my gym ID, obviously.
My chapstick and hair ties/headband.
My I-pod and headphones.
And last, my toner to keep me feeling fresh.
Depending on where I need to go after the gym, I can grab deodorant or my wallet to go in there as well.
It's really a bag of wonders.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)