Thursday, January 21, 2016

1994
































I don't remember anything from 1994 either...I was still too little.
But I did find this picture of me at Halloween..
Dressed as...maybe a black cat?
Hard to tell.
Well, welcome to 1994:
>A movie ticket cost $4.08
>First genetically engineered tomatoes available.
>Popular Films: The Shawshank Redemption, The Lion King, The Flintstones, The Mask, Dumb and Dumber, Forrest Gump
>Popular Musicians: Bon Jovi, Janet Jackson, Rolling Stones, Pearl Jam
>O.J. Simpson arrested.
>The TV show Friends launched. Need I go on?
>Original Playstation console launched.
>The cell phones were brick-like
>Power Rangers action figure was the best selling Christmas toy.
>And these terrible commercials:


My 1993 Post

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)