Wednesday, November 11, 2015

smoothies

There's been a bit of a lockdown on my jaw recently.
It has decided to go on strike and not open up ever again.
This is unfortunate because I'm typically a very hungry person.
Derek knows that he shouldn't get in the way of my donuts and cake.
But sadly the limited movement has made it quite hard to eat a whole cake in one sitting.
So I thought "WWAWGD" (What would a workout goddess do)?
Naturally, I started making smoothies with our "Thanks-for-getting-married-here's-a-gift" Blender.
This is the first smoothie that I've made and it was quite satisfying.
Except I don't think our neighbors find the noise of fresh smoothies very satisfying.
Anywho, if you would like to drive everyone in a five mile radius up a wall make this smoothie.
(Or anything in a blender really...)
I also tried making it with oats because I saw a modified recipe on Pinterest.
But it pretty much made me want to scratch my tongue off so I decided to never put them in again.
But for those weirdies out there, just remember that it is an option.
:)

  • 1 cup Plain, Unflavored Yogurt
  • 1 cup Fruit (your Choice - Blueberries, Peaches, Pineapple, Etc)
  • 1/4 cup Milk
  • 1 dash Honey
  •  Ice
Place yogurt, fruit, milk, a handful of ice and honey to taste all into a blender. Blend until smooth. Taste it for sweetness and add more honey if needed.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)