Saturday, September 21, 2013

you're getting better

Dear Provo,
OK, you are getting better.
Last week you reminded me how much I love pranking.I enjoyed that.
Then the spark of hope grew after having live music on campus.
You introduced me to awesome people.
And you had people give me lots of desserts (which I always love. obviously.)
All of this was fine and dandy.
And then last night happened.
And it all came flooding back.
And I was reminded why I love college.
After a long day of sleeping and homework,
Brooklyn and I went rock climbing.
(I think every good weekend starts out with rock climbing.)
She was a natural and maybe me new climbing partner? ;)






































Then it was party time.
My good friend Rylie came over and we headed to....an institute dance.
Pretty posh I would say.






























We got our fill of Swedish fish and weird mormon men.
So after dancing our hearts out we left.
With the destination of party number two in mind.
We dropped off Rylie and picked up Alexa.
When we got to the party we had no other choice but to break in.
(You gotta do what you gotta do.)
Strobe lights were going and techno music was playing, we had just moshed, and I saw a man being thrown in the air.
I knew what I had to do.
I went up to the men having the most fun.
(Ironically they were the men throwing their friend in the air.)
And I asked them what a girl had to do to crowd surf.
Shouts of excitement were shared and I was picked up and thrown into the air.
This moment was very anti-climatic.
It last about twenty seconds.
A bucket list item crossed off?
Yes.
In exchange for a lot of people touching my butt?
Yes.
But I must repeat this.
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
So thank you Provo.
You're getting better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)