Thursday, September 26, 2013

punk







































The other day I tried to dress like a punk because I didn't want anybody to talk to me.
It didn't work though.
In fact, I think that it did the opposite.
I forget that BYU was built on rainbows and pixie dust.
Too many people in one place means that the odds for someone talking to you is greater.
I guess it wasn't all bad though.
I learned a few new jokes and someone gave me free milk.
(It was gross milk, but still free milk.)
And bishop must have been getting worried about me.
Cause I got an official calling.
FHE group leader!
Next time I don't want anybody to talk to me I will just have to wear a sign.
Cause trying to be a punk clearly doesn't work.




Perfectly Coutured

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)