Sunday, September 8, 2013

the national parks










































My Saturday was a LOT better than my Friday.
I think that the only times I have actually done fun stuff in Provo is when my friend from Utah State comes down.
Kidding.
But only a little.
Anyways, The National Parks were playing at Velour on Saturday.
So naturally we went because they are amazing.
I urge everyone to check them out.
They are a local Provo band.
(And I would just like to point out that I know one of the girls. I feel pretty cool.)
And of course, all of the hipsters in town showed up.
I've never seen so many skinny ankle pants and lense-less glasses in one place before.
But it was ok.
The stuffed fox on stage made up for all of the sweaty bodies.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)