Friday, April 15, 2016

meal prep calzones
































Every couple of Sundays I like to make calzones for my meal prep.
I cook them up and then put them in the fridge.
This way, during the week, if there aren't enough leftovers from the night before Derek can just take these for lunch instead of eating out.
(They're also good to just have as a meal...)
And these things are DELICIOUS.
We both love them.
And so do 2 year olds.
I had one in my backpack one time when I was nannying and the little boy snuck into my bag, found it, and starting nibbling on it like a ravenous college student.
He looked so proud of himself when I found him halfway through the crust.
These are delicious enough that you wanna sneak into your nanny's backpack and risk time out just to get a few nibbles in.
The recipe (and picture ^) I use is found here: Calzones!
(The frozen loaves of bread can be bought in a pack of 5 for just a couple of dollars depending on where you get them! Then you can make these 5 different times!)
Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)