Wednesday, December 4, 2013

namaste































Guys.
Yoga.
I got into it about a year ago because of my scoliosis.
I had been really off and on with it until this semester.
When I really decided that I loved it.
It helps in all aspects of life.
It calms your mind, it strengthens your body, and connects you to your self.
(I sound hippie right?)
It's amazing to learn what your body can do with practice.
It's amazing to appreciate your body for what it can do and for it's differences from others' bodies.
If I haven't convinced you to try it yet then here are a few more benefits:
> Increased arm strength
>Oxygen to the brain
>Slower breathing (less stress)
>Better posture
>Increased lung capacity
>Less chance of heart disease
>Increases metabolism and helps digestion
>Decreases joint pain

So type "yoga" into your YouTube search bar and get after it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)