Friday, December 13, 2013

confessions and observations

>Sometimes the clothes I wear make it super difficult to go to the bathroom. While I was walking to school I thought it was a good idea to wear three coats and five pants. But then when it took me twenty extra minutes to take them off I realized the foolish mistake I had made.

>This was my day on Youtube: watching a video about the Sandy Hook shooting.....then watching a video about a boy being chained and tortured......then watching a video about feral children.......then watching a video about a family that walks on all fours.....and next up in line to watch is about child brides. Dang suggestion column gets me every time.

>Eating with a stuffy nose is the most terrifying thing ever. You are risking your life every time you take a bite.

>I recently watched The Purge. Then I went to the Black Friday sales. Anyone else realize that that movie was based on this night?

>One of my teachers wore his sweater backwards to class the other day. Wanna know how I know? Because the logo that is supposed to go on the front left corner of a shirt was on the back right.....

4 comments :

  1. You forgot to mention that your classmate was matching your teacher with the sweater!!! Also, I totally know how you feel with the layers upon layers of clothing! Gah, it's like you have to weigh the importance of being cold or being able to go to the bathroom in a timely manner... You shouldn't have to make those kind of important decisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha oh my goodness that was absolutely hillarious!!!! :) That was a good day.

      Delete
  2. I take the same strategy of wearing all of the clothes that I own at the same time in the winter, and no, it's not helpful when it comes to taking them off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! :)