Saturday, August 3, 2013

the conjuring







































I went and saw The Conjuring.
It is definitely one to see.
It is based on a true story and got great reviews.
It is rated R, but I don't know why.
The MPAA says it's because it is too scary....
There is next to no swearing, no nudity, and only one "gore" scene.
I highly recommend going to go see this.
It is based in the 70s and the producers did such a good job of keeping it authentic.
The music was great, the cinematography was fabulous, and the outfits....come on!
It's not just scary solely for it's jump-inducing scenes.
It is an interesting story as well.
Also, the game they played called "hide and clap" looks like the funnest game ever.
I'm gonna have to try it out.
I am a tough scary movie critic and I quite enjoyed myself in this one.
I even jumped a couple of times.

"The devil exists. God exists. And for us, as people, our very destiny hinges on which we decide to follow."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)