Tuesday, July 30, 2013

zombies

It's no secret that I love zombies.
I can't get enough of them.
If there is ever a zombie apocalypse I will be so excited.
One of my favorite Sunday rituals is drinking hot cocoa while I watch The Walking Dead.
One of my favorite birthday/New Year's rituals is playing Call of Duty.
One of my favorite dates also included zombies.
Check it.


























I mentioned how much I adore zombies and so we went and saw Warm Bodies.
And we went dressed as zombies.
I was living the dream that night.
Recently I played a new zombie game with some friends.
If this was any sort of foreshadowing for the apocalypse I am screwed.
I feel that I will run into a lot of walls.
I should work on my orienting skills.
And maybe my bow hunting skills?
And this concludes my ode to zombies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)