Tuesday, July 9, 2013

prison break

I just finished Prison Break.
Finally.
This show was pretty good-very suspenseful.
I watched season one in just one weekend.
It was that good.
But then....
Second season happened.
And then season three and four.
And by the end of the series I would sit on the couch wanting to scream...
"Resolve yourself already!"
I was ready for it to be over.
All they do after season one is run away from bad guys.
For three seasons.
I did love the character development though.
I don't know if I'm happy or disappointed in the fact that by the end of the show T-Bag was one of my favorite characters.
His humor was very facetious and it was hilarious.
I think that a major lesson can be learned from this show.
We judge people so quickly.
I know that I do.
These people that we judge are not always what they appear to be.
They might have some deep hurt that caused them to be over-the-top guarded.
They might think that acting the way they do is the only correct way.
Because this is all they have seen.
However these people, along with all people, have the ability to change.
They have the ability to become your favorite character.
While the characters that you thought were so terrific...
Have the ability to become your least favorite character.
Let's let everything play out and withhold judgement from others.
They might turn out to be everything that you thought they weren't.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)