Thursday, July 21, 2016

purpose























Who do I want to be?
What do I want to do?
....................................
Who am I?
What am I doing?
I will never be the person that I want to be if I don't start being that person now.
And I will never do the things that I want to do if I don't start now.
I won't date my husband when we have kids if I'm not dating him now.
I won't go to the temple in a few months if I'm not going now.
And if I do by chance wait to do the things I want to do or be the person I want to be, it will be ten times harder.
Essentially, what is my purpose NOW?
What am I doing everyday to fulfill that purpose?
I hope that *most* of the things I'm doing everyday are worth my time.
And that they are helping me fulfill my purpose.
I hope that I can actively enhance how I'm living my life so that I AM living a life of purpose.
My purpose.

2 comments :

Thanks for your feedback! :)