Tuesday, July 26, 2016

another update































Well, time for another sort of update I suppose.
I got a new job have started working at Alta View Hospital!
I work in the surgical units as a Health Unit Coordinator.
I've honestly JUST started so I don't know hardly anything yet.
BUT I do know that some (most) days I start at 5:30 or 6 which stinks.
I'm not about that whole "waking up before Derek" thing.
I much preferred when he was the one who had to wake up early ;)
Derek is still loving his job and hating the commuter life.
But there's give and take with everything I guess.
Now, just finals for Derek and then shortly after he will start Anatomy, which I have designated myself as his tutor for.
Also, The Bachelorette is almost over.
And that pretty much sums up our life!

2 comments :

  1. aw! you two work at the same place! sorry about the waking up early part... that is definitely not fun. :( glad you two are doing well. good luck to you both with anatomy ;) xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. adorable, huh? haha! Yeah, I haven't had to wake up early in SO long! I normally wake up at 6:30, but 5??? Way too early!

      Delete

Thanks for your feedback! :)