Sunday, July 10, 2016

uncut sunday





















If everyday is epic then no day is epic.
I can't expect to be amazing by making everyday something to talk about, because what would be left?
My greatness comes from the everyday, mundane tasks that I do and not from the few amazing things.
It comes from how I live my life in times of regularity and monotony.
Reading that book is important.
Watching my favorite Netflix show with my shnookums is important.
Going on a walk to catch some Pokemon is important.
All of these little things that combine to make me who I am; they're worth my time.
I don't need to go on a crazy hike everyday to be considered adventurous.
I can go on a moderate hike once a month and still be adventurous.
My life doesn't need to be filled with "importance" because the mundane is also important.

2 comments :

  1. OH. I love this. So much wisdom. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And thanks to Relief Society for the thoughts!

      Delete

Thanks for your feedback! :)