Saturday, May 3, 2014

summer








































Summer has arrived.
The time to stop wearing pants,
Forget about wearing shoes,
Rid yourself of all responsibility,
And eat your weight in frozen goods.
Of course, I just started Spring Semester classes so I can't really forget the responsibility....or the pants.
But when I'm not in class I'm usually with my new roommate.
She goes by the name of Alexa and she's pretty cool.
Most of our time is spent yelling, singing, and dancing.
We always wave goodbye to each other from our balcony and remind each other to "remember who they are".
We make music videos before classes and sometimes at night too.
Laying out and swimming are a must.
And stealing ice from the snow cone shack down the street is always fun.
(Kidding.)
So let the games begin.
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
(That has nothing to do with this post but I feel like it's a good all around saying. Am I right?)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)