Friday, June 5, 2015

rome

Imma have to be honest and say that Rome was the least favorite.
Which is sad because I was pretty excited for it.
But I didn't appreciate the people or our train that caught on fire.
(I didn't get travel insurance but if I had I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have been covered...)
However, we tried to make the most out of our stay and did the right thing to do when you're a tourist-hop on the big red sightseeing bus.
This took us all around town and dropped us off at every hoard of people.
The Colosseum was definitely the highlight of the place.
And I know that because that's pretty much all I took pictures of.
Also I tried a new camera setting which makes everything look like a child's toy.
Enjoy....





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)