Friday, June 20, 2014

the travel toothbrush































When I woke up for Practicum this morning is was to the sound of a phone call.
I slept through my alarm and my carpool was calling me to make sure I was still coming.
I had approximately two minutes to throw on a shirt and pants.
And just enough sense to grab my travel toothbrush.
I don't know how to live in this grown-up world.
This world where you have to make big life decisions and wake up before nine everyday.
This world of responsibility and commitment.
This world where, if you sleep through your alarm you can't just shrug it off and get the notes from class later.
But ya know what?
At least I am grown-up enough to have a travel toothbrush to grab in such emergencies.
Also, a ten year old at work told me I dress fancy.
So I guess being a grown-up isn't all bad.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)