Thursday, March 27, 2014

the pineapple































Kathy Hsu.
She's such an inspiration.
I had been looking for a way to make my hair not quite so normal.
I had grown to miss the strange looks that people would give me as I walked around campus.
Then she told me about the pineapple.
And I love it.
Bangs in the way?
No problem.
Just throw them up in a ponytail on top of your head and you're set.
It allows me to keep my forehead perfectly tan whilst still attracting some attention.
An attractive man smiled at me today so.....win.
I mean, the dates have still been sparing, but.....
I prefer to tell myself that men are just intimidated by my confidence.
And ever better, if I wear it once.....it gets stuck like that until I wash it again.
Permanent hairstyle?
Um, yes.

4 comments :

  1. hahaha! I, too, would miss getting strange looks. But so far I've never had to miss them, according to Angel even when i don't notice, people look at me funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! :)