Tuesday, February 25, 2014

the f-b

I haven't scrolled through my Facebook news feed in approximately two weeks.
And it feels great.
The biggest reason was that I missed three days and haven't had the desire to catch up.
But here are some more of my old statuses.
Enjoy!
>I don't have a Twitter account, so I just carry around a megaphone to announce what I'm doing at random times. So far I've got 3 followers - but I think 2 of them are cops.
 
>Yesterday I fell off a 50 foot ladder. It's probably a good thing I was on the bottom step..
 
>I went for a 6 mile run tonight. The police are getting in much better shape these days
 
>I'm always astounded by the vast amount of people on facebook at midnight....really? You have nothing better to do at midnight? then I remember that I'm also online at midnight...
 
>What do children selling lemonade and panhandlers have in common? Everyone tries to avoid eye contact with them in order to avoid wasting money.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)