Saturday, August 13, 2016

eats for the week

DUN DA DA DUN!!!
I now present to you the second edition of "food I ate and think you should too."
Let me know what you think.
(Recipes linked in names)

Monday:
(Biscuits and Gravy, Corn, Grapes)
Tuesday
(Ranch Bacon Pasta, Croissants, Fruit-not pictured)
 Wednesday
(Ham and Cheese Sliders, Coleslaw, Fruit-not pictured)
 Thursday
(Chicken Teriyaki Casserole, Monkey Bread, Grapes)























Friday
(Chili Cheese Beef N Mac, Beets- Yeah, we're those people with Ranch) 
 

2 comments :

  1. You are so brave for eating beets. I had one bad experience and I just can't go back.. haha biscuits and gravy for the win though! That's a stable at our house as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband actually got me to eat them and I ended up loving them. But they have to be smothered in ranch though ;)

      Delete

Thanks for your feedback! :)