Saturday, August 22, 2015

shambles































Things are a little busy round these parts.
Being manager isn't exACTLY what I thought it would be.
Mostly it's getting buried in lots of paper and lists of things to do.
And then yesterday I woke up and realized that I'm getting married in less that a month.
And that's weird.
Also, I haven't thought about anything wedding-y for a solid two weeks.
So last night we headed to the bookstore to pick up a guest sign in so we at least look a little put together.
Then we promptly lost it five minutes later.
Along with my contact case and needles and thread.
I just moved in and I don't even own anything, so why am I losing everything??
Anyways, my life is in shambles.
So I'll just be over here crying into my leftovers as my sanity runs out the door.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)