Monday, February 23, 2015

old people































>While watching a cartoon movie and two characters kiss, one old woman turns to the old woman next to her and whispers, "I've forgotten what it's like to kiss someone."
>When I was changing the bed sheets of a grumpy old man, he was being very difficult so I said very firmly, "JOHN" and he replied equally as firmly, "MARSHA"!
>We were al eating dinner and one deaf woman never knows what meal we are eating and so she asked very loudly, "Is this the last supper"?
>One old man came into the kitchen dancing away and told us, "I'm a sex maniac."
>The sweet old woman that can't remember what it feels like to kiss someone told us that she was very riotous. At bedtime she said that when I come check on her she might be drinking or having lude sex.....
>I was setting the table and dropped a fork and a resident said, in all seriousness, "Don't stand too close to that one. She throws em."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)