Friday, April 4, 2014

just pee your pants already







































The surest way to know if someone is a true friend is if they make you pee your pants.
Not in a weird way.
Just in a they-make-me-laugh-so-hard-that-I-can't-even-contol-my-bodily-functions sort of way.
That's how you know that you truly love them.
I must admit that I have peed my pants on many occassions.
But only with my very favorite of people.
So if I pee my pants in your presence.....count your lucky stars.
(That's a weird sentence.)
Kathy is one of those people.
She was the one that made me jump into a dumpster and retrieve some pizza boxes.
And she was the one that hid in the bathroom at work with me for a good twenty minutes whispering about boys and other shenanigans.
Everybody needs a Kathy in their lives.
Because everybody needs someone that they can pee their pants in front of.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)