Wednesday, April 10, 2013

why i don't sing...

If I could have any talent in the world it would be to sing.
My dream has always been to sign up for a talent show or other event.
I would walk out and start singing and everyone would be blown away.
That dream was crushed in ward choir.
This was many years ago, mind you....
Maybe having sang duets with Taylor Swift all these years has helped?
So here's the story:
I was singing in ward choir singing my pretty little heart out.
After the song the director said we need to try it again because she was hearing something weird...
I got REAL nervous all of a sudden.
So when we sang it again I just mouthed the words.
This time after the song the director got a 'lost-in-thought' look on her face and said:
"Well that's weird....the weird sound is gone...."
And that, my friends, was the last time I sang in ward choir.

So when I found these girls on the tube of you I immediately became jealous.
These videos have been on repeat for the last two days.
I want to be them when I grow up.
Enjoy!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)