Monday, October 26, 2015

new car












Due to a recent series of unfortunate events that includes my poor little run-down Taurus,
I was "forced"to be this lil guy.
I had been looking around for a new car for a while, but then the process was sped up when I got in a bit of a fender bender.
I wanted something rull fancy and posh but given the limited time and limited funds....
I bought this beauty.
And I love it.
Also, now when Derek and I decide to move to the PNW we will look like we actually fit in.
Well, this car has been working out pretty nice for me but new stuff always takes some getting used to.
I mean, all of the gadgets are in the wrong places.
I keep thinking I'm in my old car and I go to turn on the windshield wipers and the headlights turn on...
So the other day I was driving down the road minding my own business when some punk pulled in front of me.
I wanted to warn the dumb that I was going to hit him if he didn't go faster but I could NOT find my horn in that moment of panic.
I turned on the headlights and the windshield wipers and the rear windshield wipers and...
Five minutes later I finally honked at him.
Needless to say, he was clueless as to why some BEAUTIFUL brunette in a hawt car was honking at him.
I think I need to take some time to study my car gadgets.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)