Saturday, September 9, 2017

pregnancy update
































It's been a hot minute since I've updated the internet on my pregnancy.
I'm 34 weeks now and baby and I have an understanding that he'll come early; so really, I'm in the home stretch.
SO what's new with growing a baby?

A couple of weeks ago we went to California for our anniversary/babymoon and it was the best!
We were planning on spending one whole day in SeaWorld and I was a bit worried about being exhausted, being in the bathroom the whole time, being in pain, having ankles the size of Alaska, overheating, etc. etc.
But guys......how did I ever doubt the power of Seaworld?
That place is absolutely magical!
And I haven't felt better in my whole pregnancy as I did there, running around and dragging Derek to every show and attraction.

We bought a car seat!
Still have no idea how to put it in the car or how to put a baby in it but....we own one!
So we can at least bring baby home.
Now to YouTube how to work the dang thing.

We also bought me a mom car.
Yup, a 3-rower.
It's weird, multiple times a week I accidentally drive to the soccer field with a bag of sliced oranges in the back seat.
I can't explain it.

I've also started packing the hospital bag (since we are in the home stretch and everything).
But find myself only packing baby socks.
How can I resist though?
They're just so tiny and cute!

I've started feeling sick like in the beginning and it's really getting old!!
It takes me like 30 minutes to decide what I'm willing to eat.
Then I lose it to the toilet.
And have to take another 30 minutes trying to decide what to eat AGAIN.
It's a vicious cycle.

I think Derek is ready to get his half of the bed back.
Between all of my pillows, my growing belly, and Bruce...we have kinda kicked him to the edge.
But hey, I'm 2 people.
And 2 people get 2/3 of the bed right?

2 comments :

  1. You really are in the home stretch and you actually sound very prepared to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's weird, multiple times a week I accidentally drive to the soccer field with a bag of sliced oranges in the back seat.
    I can't explain it."
    I am DYING over here. haha Oh I am so happy for you love! You are going to be the best mommy! xX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! :)