Friday, September 22, 2017

babymoon

Last month we went on an anniversary/babymoon trip as one last little hurrah.
Derek and I have never done a big trip like this, just the two of us, so it was fun to plan and adventure and experience these new things together.
We flew to San Diego for 4 days and stayed in a hotel on La Jolla beach for one of the nights.
It was pretty cloudy most of the time, but who doesn't love the beach in any weather?
It actually made it the perfect weather to see the sea lions wrestling and frolicking in the waves.
And we still got in the water and tried jumping the waves.
Until one completely took me out and I had to call it quits.
We went to SeaWorld, which was the most magical place I have ever been to.
And ate SO much delicious food while we were there.
Derek wanted to make it a food-cation and I think we definitely accomplished that!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.
















1 comment :

  1. Looks like an absolute BLAST! and your baby belly is ADORABLE. so happy for you xX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback! :)