Friday, December 9, 2016

resolution
























I decided on my resolution a month ago.
I didn't want to wait until the last minute because I wanted to be able to make a workable goal and start planning now, instead of in February.
My resolution for 2017 is to try something new with Derek each month.
Whether it be a new restaurant, activity, adventure, or location.
It has to be new.
To both of us.
I want to experience 12 new things with my husband in the coming year.
12 new things that get us out of the same old, same old.
12 new things that will give us fun memories to look back on for years to come.
We already have January booked and figured out and we are SO excited.
Half the fun is the planning and anticipation.
And planning 12 fun new things is almost too much excitement to handle right?
So, come on 2017.
I'm ready for ya.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)