Tuesday, June 20, 2017

camping





























I have just been itching to go camping lately.
And so we planned on going to a nearby campsite with toilets and tables so that if I started to feel too too sick, we would have resources to help me feel better.
BUT everyone and their mom loves to camp in Utah and of course, most places are first come first served.
So instead, we drove deep into the Uintahs, took a few wrong turns,  and pitched our tent near a river and some cow pies.
And for our 9 o clock dinner we ate.....wait for it.....
Salmon and asparagus tin foil dinners!!!
I nearly died, it was so quick and delicious.
I am honestly camping no other way from here on out.
And the sleeping wasn't too bad.
Bruce stood guard alllll night, we could hear the river running, and it just took me about ten minutes to flip my pregnant body over every couple hours....
It was a nature-lovin dream!
Next time we're just gonna try to get there before night fall.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! :)